What is the difference between sheet metal processing and hardware processing?
Today, I'd like to talk to you about the difference between sheet metal processing and hardware processing. Sheet metal working and metal working are certainly different, but fundamentally different. Let's take a look.
Sheet metal introduction: Sheet metal refers to the processing skills of sheet metal of uniform thickness. There is a big difference between sheet metal processing and hardware, which mainly involves production processes such as cutting, stamping, folding, welding and gluing. Hardware naturally includes sheet metal and various sheet metal parts.
What is sheet metal working? Stamping is a common method in sheet metal processing. Stamping process can be roughly divided into two categories: process and forming process.
1. The separation process refers to that in the stamping process, the stamping parts and the blank are separated from each other along a certain contour line, and the quality of the stamping parts separation section should also meet certain requirements, which is determined by the needs of customers in the early stage.
2. The forming process is to make the stamping blank plastic deformation without damage, and transform it into the desired shape of the finished product. At the same time, it should also meet the needs of scale, public services and so on.
Sheet metal is a summary of sheet metal cold working techniques, including shearing, stamping/cutting/compounding, folding, welding, riveting, splicing, forming, etc. The remarkable feature is the thickness of the same parts. Generally speaking, the basic equipment includes shearing machine, CNC punch, plasma, water jet cutting machine, compounding machine, bending machine and various auxiliary equipment, such as uncoiling machine, leveling machine, deburring machine, spot welding machine and so on.
Hardware introduction: Hardware refers to gold, silver, copper, iron, tin five kinds of metal materials general name. Hardware is the mother of industry and the foundation of national defense. Goods produced from hardware materials are usually divided into large hardware and small hardware. Hardware refers to steel plate, steel bar, flat steel, universal Angle steel, channel steel, I-beam and various types of steel. Small hardware refers to construction hardware, iron sheet, lock nails, wire, wire mesh, wire scissors, household hardware, various items, etc. From the nature and use of hardware, it should be divided into eight categories: steel, non-ferrous metal materials, machine parts, driving parts, auxiliary parts, working parts, building hardware and household hardware. Each piece of hardware has a different purpose and function and can be selected according to your needs.
So, what is the typical cost of sheet metal processing?
1. Sheet metal raw material cost: The net cost of sheet metal materials required by sheet metal drawings is calculated based on sheet metal expansion area, thickness and density.
2. Cost of hardware accessories: such as rivets, nameplates, screws, etc.
3. Workpiece processing cost: sheet metal processing is the cost of manpower and mechanical equipment. The cost varies according to the machine and equipment used for different sheet metal parts.
4. Freight: After the processing and packaging of sheet metal parts is completed, the manufacturer will transport them to the customer, including the transportation cost.
The analysis cabin may also be called the field analyzer cabin. The analytical shed is a closed structure in which the analyzer is installed, and the operation and maintenance of the analyzer is carried out within the analytical shed.
There are many ways to process sheet metal, which is very common in continuous blanking applications. This machining method can be divided into multidirectional machining and unidirectional machining. Among them,
The gradual improvement of sheet metal processing also makes sheet metal processing more and more people's attention. Many people also want to know what are the characteristics of sheet metal processing? The processing plant will provide you with an understanding of the sheet metal processing process and development status.
Pangyi Metalware (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Pangyi Metalware (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Add：No.555 Longpan Road, Malu, Jiading District, Shanghai, China