What are the characteristics of stainless steel processing
Time of Release：
Stainless steel processing manufacturers believe that the mechanical properties of investment cast stainless steel are higher than cast iron, because of its high melting point, easy oxidation of molten steel, poor liquidity of molten steel, large shrinkage rate, volume shrinkage rate of 10-14%, line shrinkage rate of 1.8-2.5%. In order to prevent defects such as insufficient pouring, cold isolation, shrinkage cavity and porosity, crack and sand adhesion of steel castings, more complex technological measures should be taken than that of cast iron:
1. Stainless steel processing manufacturers believe that because the shrinkage rate of stainless steel casting is much higher than that of cast iron, in order to prevent the shrinkage and shrinkage of castings, risers, cold iron and subsidy measures are used in the casting process to achieve orderly solidification.
2. Stainless steel processing manufacturers believe that due to the poor fluidity of molten steel, in order to prevent the cold preservation of steel castings and insufficient casting, the wall thickness of steel castings should not be less than 8mm; The structure of the pouring system should be simple and the cross-section size should be larger than that of cast iron. Use dry mold or hot mold; Appropriately increase the pouring temperature, generally 1520 ~ 1600, due to high pouring temperature, high superheat of molten steel, long liquid retention time, can improve the liquidity. But high casting temperature will cause coarse grain, hot crack, pores, sand and other defects. Therefore, the pouring temperature of small, thin-walled and complex castings is about 150 of the melting point of steel. The pouring temperature of large thick-wall castings is about 100 higher than its melting point.
Stainless steel processing manufacturers think that the difficulties of stainless steel precision casting:
1. Stainless steel investment casting work hardening serious: when cutting work hardening tendency is large, the tool cutting in the work hardening area, shorten the life of the tool.
2. Large cutting force, high cutting temperature: stainless steel processing manufacturers think that this kind of material strength is high, cutting tangential stress, plastic deformation, so the cutting force is large. In addition, the material's thermal conductivity is very poor, and the high temperature tends to concentrate in the narrow area near the cutting edge of the tool, thus accelerating the tool wear.
3 stainless steel investment casting easy stick knife: stainless steel processing manufacturers think that no matter any stainless steel, has the characteristics of strong chip, high cutting temperature. Tool wear is accelerated as tough chips flow over the front tool face.
4. Tool wear is accelerated. Materials generally contain high melting point elements, high plasticity, high cutting temperature, so that the tool wear is accelerated, grinding and tool change frequently, thus affecting the production efficiency, increase the tool use cost.
Stainless steel processing manufacturers think that stainless steel has unique strength, high wear resistance, excellent corrosion resistance and rust resistance. Therefore, it is widely used in chemical industry, food machinery, mechanical and electrical industry, environmental protection industry, household appliances industry, home decoration and fine decoration industry, giving people a magnificent and noble feeling. The application and development prospect of stainless steel will be more and more broad, but the application and development of stainless steel largely determines the degree of development of its surface treatment technology.
The above is about stainless steel processing some knowledge, hope to help you.
Analyze the generation and use of the hut
The analysis cabin may also be called the field analyzer cabin. The analytical shed is a closed structure in which the analyzer is installed, and the operation and maintenance of the analyzer is carried out within the analytical shed.
What is the difference between sheet metal processing and hardware processing?
Today, I'd like to talk to you about the difference between sheet metal processing and hardware processing. Sheet metal working and metal working are certainly different, but fundamentally different. Let's take a look.
What are the characteristics of sheet metal processing?
There are many ways to process sheet metal, which is very common in continuous blanking applications. This machining method can be divided into multidirectional machining and unidirectional machining. Among them,
Pangyi Metalware (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Pangyi Metalware (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Add：No.555 Longpan Road, Malu, Jiading District, Shanghai, China
Copyright©2022 Pangyi Metalware (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. 沪ICP备10035938号-4
Enterprise mailbox Powered by www.300.cn