This section describes the common sheet metal processing equipment used by sheet metal processing manufacturers
Time of Release：
Sheet metal manufacturers, you know that many of the devices around us, such as ATM machines, vending machines, intelligent disinfection channels, telecom cabinets, instrument boxes, alarm boxes, distribution boxes, etc., are actually made of sheet metal. So, what is the common equipment for sheet metal processing?
There are many mechanical equipment used in sheet metal processing, because there are many processes, mainly including lathes, milling machines, planers, drilling machines, boring machines, broaching machines, grinding machines, polishing machines and so on. These mechanical devices can be subdivided.
Sheet metal processing has its own strict rules, mainly including material preparation and process, as follows:
1. Material preparation:
Prepare the equipment and use tools such as vernier caliper, micrometer, steel tape, and scraper.
If cold rolled steel plate is used, its appearance should be free of scratches, scratches, rust, impurities, etc., that is, it is required to be free of defects.
2. Sheet metal process:
Be familiar with and understand the relevant drawings, technical requirements and scale requirements.
Check the data for compliance with the requirements of the technical regulations and the smooth operation of the equipment required for normal operation.
Sheet metal processing is the process of making use of the plasticity of metal materials into various parts.
Sheet metal machining includes traditional cutting, cutting, bending and other methods and process parameters, as well as a variety of cold stamping die structure and process parameters. The working principles and operating methods of various equipment also include new stamping techniques and processes. Part metal plate processing is called sheet metal processing.
What is sheet metal working? Stamping is a very common method in sheet metal processing. Stamping process can be roughly divided into two categories: process and forming process.
1. The separation process refers to that in the stamping process, the stamping parts and the blank are separated from each other along a certain contour line, and the quality of the stamping parts separation section should also meet certain requirements, which is determined by the needs of customers in the early stage.
2. The forming process is to make the stamping blank plastic deformation without damage, and transform it into the desired shape of the finished product. At the same time, it should also meet the needs of scale, public services and so on.
Sheet metal is a summary of sheet metal cold working techniques, including shearing, stamping/cutting/compounding, folding, welding, riveting, splicing, forming, etc. The remarkable feature is the thickness of the same parts. Generally speaking, the basic equipment includes shearing machine, CNC punch, plasma, water jet cutting machine, compounding machine, bending machine and various auxiliary equipment, such as uncoiling machine, leveling machine, deburring machine, spot welding machine and so on.
Sheet metal processing costs are as follows:
1. Sheet metal raw material cost: Calculate the net cost of sheet metal materials required by sheet metal drawings based on sheet metal expansion area, thickness and density.
2. Cost of hardware accessories: such as rivets, nameplates, screws, etc.
3. Workpiece processing cost: sheet metal processing is the cost of manpower and mechanical equipment. The cost varies according to the machine and equipment used for different sheet metal parts.
4. Freight: After the sheet metal parts are processed and packaged, the manufacturer will transport them to the customer, including the transportation cost.
Pangyi Metalware (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Pangyi Metalware (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Add：No.555 Longpan Road, Malu, Jiading District, Shanghai, China
Copyright©2022 Pangyi Metalware (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. 沪ICP备10035938号-4
Enterprise mailbox Powered by www.300.cn