The process flow of sheet metal processing
With the development of today's society, sheet metal processing industry is also developing rapidly. Now it involves all walks of life, and there is a certain processing process for any sheet metal, that is, the so-called process. To understand the sheet metal process, you must first understand the choice of sheet metal materials. Then, let's understand the process flow of sheet metal processing.
Sheet metal refers to sheet metal parts. In other words, it refers to the parts that can be processed by stamping, bending, stretching and other means. Roughly defined as parts with constant thickness during processing. Sheet metal parts have a processing process, also known as the process.
A brief description of the basic process of sheet metal design and processing.
Sheet metal processing is made of chimney, iron barrel, oil tank, ventilation pipe, elbow size, celestial circle position, funnel shape and other plates. In the shell sheet metal processing, the main processes are shearing, button edge bending, bending forming, welding, riveting and so on. However, depending on the sheet metal parts, shell sheet metal parts, the process may be different. The basic process of sheet metal processing is as follows.
Sheet metal processing process: sheet metal design technical drawing drawing expansion diagram (numerical control programming) blanking (several punch) bending stamping rivet welding surface treatment (spraying or electroplating) silkscreen assembly packaging factory.
2. The processing steps of sheet metal processing parts are preliminary product test, product processing trial production and product mass production. During the trial production process of the product, communicate with the customer in time to obtain the assessment of the cabinet shell sheet metal and the corresponding processing before mass production of the product.
On the other hand, the materials commonly used in material selection and sheet metal processing are cold-rolled sheet (SPCC), hot-rolled sheet (SHCC), galvanized sheet (SECC, SGCC, copper. Surface, stretch line surface, fog surface, according to the role of the product, the material is different, need to consider from the use of the product and cost.
1. Cold-rolled SPCC, mainly for electroplating and spraying parts, low cost, easy to form, the material thickness of 3.2mm.
2. Hot-rolled plate SHCC, material T3.0mm, electroplating, spraying parts. Low cost, but difficult to form, mainly using flat parts.
3. Galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolytic plate is divided into n material and p material. n material is mainly untreated and has high cost. The material is used for coating.
4. Copper; Mainly used conductive materials, its surface treatment is nickel plating, chromium plating or no treatment, high cost.
5. Aluminum plate; General use of surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation) conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plating, nickel plating.
6. Aluminum profile: complex section structure of the project, a large number of plug boxes. Finish and aluminum sheet.
7. Stainless steel; Mainly do not do any surface treatment, the cost is very high.
Three, drawing review, preparation of parts and components process, first of all to understand the various technical requirements of parts and components drawings; Rule drawing, surface review is an important part of the process preparation.
1. Check whether the drawings are complete.
2. Project view relationship: whether the labels are clear and complete, and whether the labels are units.
3. Assembly relations and key dimensions required for assembly.
4. Distinction between old and new maps.
5. Translation of foreign pictures.
6. Table transcoding.
7. Feedback and embedding of drawing problems.
9. Quality requirements and process requirements
10. The drawings shall be officially issued with the quality control seal.
The above is the sheet metal processing process. For more information, please feel free to contact us! Our company has many years of experience, looking forward to your joining at any time.
Pangyi Metalware (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Pangyi Metalware (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Add：No.555 Longpan Road, Malu, Jiading District, Shanghai, China